Thursday, February 8, 2018

Parable of God and the devil

Parable of God and the Devil
by Marvin X


The devil planned and Allah planned, but Allah is the best planner.--Al Qur'an

The devil told god to his face, "I hate you god. I hate you! No, I don't have power over you, but I can block your actions, slow them down, cause your people be fearful, jealous and envious with each other. I can do that!"

"You are a fool devil, your bag of tricks mean nothing to me as you don't have the brainpower I have. Your brain is full of negativity. There is nothing divine in your mind or spirit. My prophet Amiri Baraka said of you, "Where the souls print should be, there is only a cellulose pouch of disgusting habits!"

"God," said the devil, "I will not help you in any way, whatsoever. Yes, I am your servant and I served you with Job."

God replied, "But I didn't give power over his life, did I, devil?"

 "No, but you sure gave me power to bring him to the edge of death! Goddamn you, god!"

"Devil, watch your mouth! Don't forget, I have power to snatch your heart from your chest!"

"Yeah, you do, but I'm gonna play you to the edge."

 "Be careful you don't fall into the precipice!"

"Just know I am watching you, god, don't let me catch you napping or your people who are deaf, dumb and blind."

The devil planned and Allah planned, but Allah is the best planner.--Al Qur'an


No comments:

Post a Comment